The great aspect is that it supports MongoDB and SQL Server.
The interesting fact is that Meteor is a cross platform, which we can download and install based on the operating system.
I now show you how to use in windows platform. Click on & Open this link below to download and install,
Steps to create a new project:
You may follow the following steps in order to create a new project.
Open your Command Prompt (CLI) and follow these instructions.
Create Meteor appname
This line will create a folder appname with four meteor files
.meteor (internal meteror file)
There is no need to specify the <link> <script> tag in html file.
In order To excute the project type this
Cd appname (enter the project directory)
Open your browser type http://localhost:3000 now our app is running
In html file there are three important sections
- Head – head section of the html sent to the client.
- Body – regular html file
- Template – meteor template file. It can be used by body section and js file.
Finally it deploys our app in free meteor Server.
Meteor provides free testing Server.
Go to our project directory in command prompt and type
meteor deploy myappname.meteor.com
This line will asks username and password for meteor developer account. Create account in meteor website https://www.meteor.com/
After submitting username and password our app published in Meteor server. URL will be generated in our app name. View your app.
· Meteor main features are that you could save the file in browser the page will automatically refreshed.
- Meteor uses the Node.js and also we integrate Angular js
- One language and one Platform to write web and mobile Application.
- Meteor Provides Native look and feel to Mobile Applications.
- Now Meteor supports Android and IOS Applications. We build these apps we need to install the SDK’s for both Platforms
As a developer I am delighted to use this platform which gives a complete framework for the web and mobile applications. Modern interface and quick coding keeps me on great experience which makes me call it a top-tiered one and the best part is it is available as OPEN SOURCE.